In the article we will discuss the best treatments for hair growth, scalp treatments for hair growth, and how you can make your hair thicker.
Please take note that this post may contain affiliate links to where you can buy tested and trusted hair growth products for all hair types.
Best treatments for hair growth.
Hair loss is a common concern these days for both men and women who are in their mid to late adulthood.
Many people are suffering from baldness, receding hairline, hair loss and thinning of hair. Even though hair loss is very commonly seen in men here are many females too who are prone to this problem.
Some of the other factors that are responsible for hair loss in humans according to the American Academy of Dermatology are: poor diet, improper care of the hair, health disorders like thyroid and anemia problems, inborn conditions like menopause and alopecia and also due to chemotherapy and certain medications.
The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss.
Factors Affecting Hair Loss
There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.
It is ideal for you to look at various herbal and non expensive remedies to treat your hair loss problem, rather than going for excess use of harsh chemicals or expensive hair transplant treatments or even drug therapies that will aid in hair growth.
Herbs for hair growth and thickness
1. Stinging Nettle
Stinging Nettle also known as Urtica Diocia is an important plant with so many hair growth benefits. This plant is uqinue to North America region of the World.
- in the form of pills.
- as hair oil to see good results.
How to use Stinging Nettle as Best treatments for hair growth:
- Put the leaves of the stinging nettle in a jar containing olive oil for about three weeks. Make sure that the jar is tightly sealed.
- Keep the sealed jar in a cool place for about three weeks, and away from direct sunlight.
- After three weeks, apply the home made oil on your scalp and hair regularly to see visible hair growth.
Rosemary has been in use as an effective solution to hair loss for centuries now.
- It also helps in reducing hair thinning and balding.
- It will help in improving the circulation of the scalp and this will in turn help in hair growth.
Rosemary works effectively on the hair when combined with olive oil.
- Regular application of oil prepared from mixing olive oil and rosemary will help in preventing graying of the hair prematurely.
- It is an effective product top use for treating flaky and dry scalp.
- It will help in nourishing the hair follicles and strengthening the hair on the scalp right from the shaft.
You may also see Hair Food: Nourish and Strengthen Your Hair Naturally.
Peppermint oil is also an age old herbal remedy to treat hair loss and to improve hair growth in humans. It will help in improving the growth of hair follicles and thereby promote hair growth.
- Regular application of good quality peppermint oil on the scalp and the hair will offer cooling and soothing effect to your scalp and thereby promote hair growth.
- It will help in improving the blood circulation of the scalp and also bind the hair roots onto the scalp.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is also another effective herb that will help in promoting hair loss. It will help in stimulating blood circulation along the scalp and thereby help in growth of hair on the scalp.
- Regular application of the Aloe Vera gel will help in maintaining the pH balance of the hair.
- It will also help in opening up the blocked pores of the scalp and boost the growth of hair follicles.
- It is found to be really effective when mixed with coconut milk.
Burdock or Arctium Lappa is another important herb that is very effective in reducing hair loss. It will help in improving the blood circulation in the scalp and will thereby improve blood flow to the hair follicles on the scalp.
- Burdock contains phytosterol compounds and higher amounts of fatty acids that will help in reducing as well as reversing thinning of the hair.
- Regular use of the burdock herb soaked in olive oil will help in improving the blood circulation of the hair follicles.
You may also see Kakiva Antigrey Oil : Reversing Grey Hair Naturally
Lavender is a herb which helps in boosting hair growth as well as reducing baldness.
The antibacterial properties of this herb helps in soothing as well as healing skin irritations and infections on the scalp. Lavender is very effective in treating dandruff and dry and flaky scalp.
- Regular use of lavender hair oil will help in preventing hair loss and will also help in hair re-growth.
- Using the oil once every day on your scalp will help you to be free from tensions, stress, depression and insomnia which are the main causes for hair loss.
- If you are looking for effective and quick results for baldness, then you will have to use a mixture of 10 drops of rosemary oil, 10 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops of basil oil as well as 4 drops of jojoba oil on your scalp regularly.
7. Ginko Biloba
Ginko biloba helps in increasing the blood flow to the brain and is very effective in correcting the nutritional deficiencies of the hair follicles.
It is very effective and popular herb oil that many people use on their scalp for hair re-growth.
Horsetail is a very important herb that will help in strengthening nails, bones and hairs. Silica is one of the main ingredients present in the long brush like featured horsetail that will provide the necessary strength to the hair and will prevent it from thinning or breaking.
It will also help in preventing further hair loss, because it a common ingredients found in hair conditioning products that you buy in the markets.
9. Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto has been in use for ages to treat baldness. This is one of the well known herbs that will prevent the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone which will result in quicker hair loss.
This herb is found to be more effective in reducing the thinning of the hair and receding hairline when used along with stinging nettle herb.
10. Panax Ginseng
The popular Chinese herb is a natural herbal remedy for a lot of health problems including hair loss. Ginseng is very effective in treating baldness and will help in hair re-growth.
It will help in nourishing the hair and also boost the strength of the hair. It is one of the main ingredients that you will find on most hair tonics or hair shampoos.
Do you want to improve the thickness of your hair as well as improve the growth of the hair?