Skin Doctor Cream is a potent whitening cream created to deeply exfoliate, cure, and get rid of freckles, blemishes, age spots, acne, scars, dark spots, and sunburns so that you have clearer, more radiant skin.
This lotion offers a whitening and brightening effect on the face and body. UVA/UVB filters are used in its production to shield the skin from ultraviolet deterioration. This product is from Zandas Cosmetics Limited Company in Paris.
Skin Doctor Cream:
It is made of powerful natural ingredients blended to provide your skin with quick treatment and all-day hydration. Because it contains a lot of betacarotene, the epidermis is better able to fend off free radicals all the time.
The skin tone is brighter as a result of the skin doctor lotion’s ability to stop excessive melanin formation. Additionally, skin doctor body lotion removes discolouration and lightens dark spots. It gives your skin a naturally radiant, youthful, healthy appearance.
This cream restores the skin and leaves it feeling highly refreshed and glossy. It also unifies, clarifies, and promotes skin regeneration.
Benefits of Skin Doctor Cream:
Benefits of using this lotion includes removal of the following;
- brown spots,
- melasma, and
It makes the skin softer, smoother, clear, brighter and refreshed.
How Good Is Skin Doctor Cream?
It is a good cream that will make your skin appear lighter, brighter, and more evenly sparkling.
Skin Doctor Body Lotion is an excellent product that quickly lightens and brightens your skin, thus I definitely suggest it. You’ll get a radiant complexion quickly if you use this product, but you know every good thing do have a negative side. So read on to learn more about this lotion.
For better result, I would recommend you combine this with Skin Doctor Soap.
Skin Doctor Cream Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Glutathione, Witch Hazel, Carrot Oil, Kojic Dipalmitate, Arbutin, Vitamin C, Egyptian Milk, Licorice, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Fragrance.
Side Effect of Skin Doctor Cream:
The sad news about this cream is that you can experience green veins after long term usage of this lotion especially for sensitive skin. So I would recommend you consult your dermatologist first before buying this lotion.
Types Of Skin Doctor Body Cream:
Skin Doctor Lotion come in four different types, these are;
- Skin Doctor Egyptian Glow Body Milk
- Skin Doctor Organic Glow Lotion for the Face and Body
- Skin Doctor Carrot Glow for Face and Body
- Skin Doctor Gluta Glow for Face and Body
- Skin Doctor Gold All Over Body Milk
Does Skin Doctor Cream Contain Hydroquinone?
No, hydroquinone is not present.
Does Skin Doctor Cream Bleach?
Yes, Skin Doctor Cream has the potential to lighten the skin, and in some cases, it may even have a bleaching effect. This is particularly true for the variant that includes GLUTA, which contains glutathione, a skin lightening agent.
Additionally, Skin Doctor Cream also contains kojic acid and arbutin, both of which are known for their powerful skin lightening properties.
These ingredients can contribute to intense lightening and, in certain instances, may lead to a bleaching effect on the skin.
It’s important to be aware of these effects and use the product responsibly, following the instructions provided and considering your individual skin type and sensitivity.
Skin Doctor Cream for Fair Person?
All Skin Doctor creams are beneficial for fair skin; however, the degree of fairness achieved may vary.
Which Skin Doctor Cream Is Good For Fair Skin?
All Skin Doctor creams, especially Skin Doctor Gluta Glow for Face and Body.
How To Know Original Skin Doctor Cream
To ensure the authenticity of Skin Doctor Cream, follow these steps:
1. Purchase the Skin Doctor Cream from an authorized and reputable retailer or the official website to minimize the risk of counterfeit products.
2. Look for a scratch panel or authentication code on the packaging of the Skin Doctor Cream. This panel is usually designed to be scratched off to reveal a unique code.
3. Gently scratch off the panel to reveal the code underneath. Ensure that the code is clear and legible.
4. Once you have the code, send a text message containing the revealed code to the provided number specifically designated for product authentication.
5. Wait for a reply from the provided number. If the reply confirms that the code is genuine and authentic, it indicates that the Skin Doctor Cream you purchased is original.
It’s important to note that this verification process may vary depending on the specific instructions provided by the manufacturer of Skin Doctor Cream.
How To Use Skin Doctor Cream:
Put a small portion of the lotion in your palm and gently massage it over your entire body until it is fully absorbed.